For the right person, a prime opportunity knocks.
We are grateful to have a growing team of fabulous people in our Accounting, Tax and Business advisory business. For the last few years, we have been carefully, and strategically, adding key people – with the right character traits – to key roles.
We are now on the hunt for an exceptional and experienced Administrator to fulfil a vitally important Customer Care and Support cum office management role in our business.
This is a flexible role with a competitive salary and inspiring team and people to work with. This essential position has great scope for personal growth, career progression, and an abundance of fulfilment as we’re in the business of truly transforming lives and we’ve got the established credibility that comes from years of delivering on the promise.
This fabulous opportunity awaits you if you’re of the calibre and character. We are looking for an individual with a proven and solid track record in Customer Services. it is essential that you are a confident self-managed individual.
The quality of the people we surround ourselves with is of paramount importance to us, and anyone stepping into the Heighten family has to reflect the core values the company and its founder live by.
So, you must have the highest levels of integrity, be self-driven, be a collaborative contributor and team player, yet have the necessary self-discipline and self-leadership to be highly effective working independently.
As a ‘top of the waves’ overview, the primary responsibility of the successful candidate will be to work with our ‘front of house’ team to proactively communicate with new and established Heighten Accountants’ Clients & Contacts. You will need to be comfortable with a flexible approach to tasks and be proactive in solving problems.
- Inbound telephone Call Management
- Maintaining Customer Support Help Desk dashboard (Ticketing System)
- Supervising Mail correspondence
- Provision of exclusive verbal and written communication
- Excellent Customer Care Delivery
- Office Supplies Management and supervision
- Supporting Team and Management
- Excellence in communication and good command over language
- Ability to learn fast and retain knowledge
- A positive and proactive approach to resolve customer-related issues
- IT and Computer skills efficiency
- Customer Help Desk Software experience
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Authoritative personality in order to take charge
About Heighten Accountants
We are fast-growing London-based modern accountancy practice. At Heighten Accountants we pride ourselves on meeting all our client’s accounting needs and providing them with 360-degree support for over ten years. Our core values are communication, integrity, team, empathy & dedication. Our team members represent our main asset and we support their success with training opportunities, personal development, and career progression.
Job Type: Part-time with a potential to a full-time role
Work Location: Winchmore Hill and Walthamstow
- Flexible schedule
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and Professional growth
- Store discounts
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Can turn into full-time job
- Full training support
- Monday to Friday